Sunday, January 29, 2012

Less Work, More Living... YES!!!!

Photo cred: Chris Suspect
Ah! Okay, it's been terribly, terribly long since I've published a post on this blog. Well, I'm going to remedy that: the blog is back on and I'm hoping to amp it up with better layout, more engaging content and overall pure awesomeness. I hope you'll forgive me for my long absence and come back often. Leave me a comment - I'd love to hear from you and find out what questions you have about "sustainable" living and making it happen in Toronto.

This first post back will be short and is meant to inspire. A friend recently shared a link to the below article over Facebook and, boy, did it strike a chord with me! "Less Work, More Living" from YES! Magazine is about thriving on less working hours (and less salary), spending more time with your family, friends and community and helping the economy out while doing it. It's worth some of your time to give it a read:
Photo cred: YES! Magazine
Less Work, More Living by Juliet Schor — YES! Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment