Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Vintage Misses You!

Rocking vintage finds from I Miss You
Vintage Bottega Veneta bag from I Miss You
Vintage Gucci watch from I Miss You

Photo Credit: blogTO and Briony
I have been on the hunt for a unique watch and purse for the past year and finally found some time to search around the city for options that would suit my style and my pocket book. Knowing that new watches and bags would likely use new leather and other materials that might not jive with my ethical pursuits and would certainly blow my budget, I started to think about going the vintage route.

This vintage shopping trip was rather short as I found both items at an Ossington Ave. shop called I Miss You (63 Ossington Ave.). Shoes, bags, belts and colour-coded racks of some fancy and some retro frocks fill this space with very affordable pieces to still reasonable high-end fashion brands that make for super great finds.

What I like most about vintage clothing and accessories is that you can give these items a second life and manage to look good doing it. Watch for more vintage posts to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment